Primary Duties includes the following:
- Develop graphics based on concepts. There may be research involved to generate content for the graphic
- Work with marketing team to develop multiple resources for unique campaigns
- Develop digital marketing ads and landing pages
- Create emails, newsletters, posters, etc.
- Create graphics for technical projects – simple to complex technical concepts
- Promote company visibility across various outlets – social media, trade organisation, media, etc.
- Excited to learn about an industry and turn that knowledge into valuable content
- Ensure that our products speak the same visual language across mediums and channels.
- Accountable for brand consistency across campaigns and assets – website, emails and other marketing channels.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Work as a part of the team with copywriters, designers, executives etc
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- Have at least 0-1 years previous relevant experience
- Must have proficient-level experience in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, Adobe After Effects etc. (graphic tools)
- Self-starter who can take concepts and develop context
- Must be familiar with latest apps, tools and social media
- Must be highly engaged, creative, innovated, detailed, timely and organised
- Must understand confidentiality requirements
- Have good communication and verbal skills to work with executive and technical staff
- Able to work in a team environment
- Good positive attitude.
Perks and Benefits
Perks and Benefits best in the industry.